How to become a supplier
Welcome to the RPMI procurement page. We are committed to building strong relationships with our suppliers and achieving value for money for our scheme members.
Legal Services - Employment support.
IT - Digital support.
Please email email@example.com to register an interest.
How to be a Supplier
RPMI uses the Proactis eSourcing solution to facilitate tender activity when appropriate.
Please register as a supplier to view opportunities at RPMI.
Alternatively, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
About RPMI’s Procurement
As RPMI embraces new challenges, the importance of our purchasing decisions grows. Our Procurement policy sets out the principles and standards we expect from our suppliers, including the way they treat their employees, their business ethics and environmental management. In turn, we commit to being open and fair with our suppliers.
- We spend around £20-25 million every year on indirect spend, purchasing from over 250 suppliers.
- We take a risk-based approach to managing our supply chain – focusing on the areas that pose the greatest risk/opportunity to RPMI and our scheme members.
- By working closely with our suppliers, we can identify efficiencies, reducing costs for us and ultimately RPMI’s scheme members.
- Our procurement policy and supporting policies help us manage risk in our supply chain, ensuring we comply with legislation and maintain our reputation.
- We aim for a diverse supplier base to ensure continuity of supply of key products and service.
- We strive to give smaller suppliers access to our purchasing business, helping them build their capability to grow and become more sustainable.